Physiotherapy, Accupuncture, Pilates, Wellbeing (haumanu korikori, haumanu-ā-ngira, Pilates, Oranga)
Physiotherapy – ACC/Private, Acupuncture, Reformer Pilates, Core & Balance classes, Education sessions, Antenatal & Postnatal Gift Baskets & health and wellbeing products. Further health services will be added as we develop.
We offer specialised professional services catered toward Parents with young children and the 55+ age group.
Our Physiotherapists offer both ACC & Private consultations, general musculo-skeletal injury, antenatal pain & injury, post-natal rehabilitation, pelvic floor rehabilitation and health education sessions. We offer Western Acupuncture – for injury, morning sickness & hormone balance.
Reformer Pilates – Mums & Bubs, Parents & Toddlers, 55+ Reformer, Mens Reformer and FIT Reformer for general fitness & time-out for parents!
We have a dedicated fenced toddler play area and baby mats & bouncers to cater for those with young children who want to tend to their health and fitness.
Qualifications and Member Associations
- Bachelor of Health Science, Physiotherapy (2005)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Western Acupuncture.
- Post-grad courses in injury management, women’s health, acupuncture and health of the older adult
- Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Melissa has spent most of my career in private practices in both NZ and Australia with a strong focus on Musculo-skeletal pain and injury.