Women’s Wellness (oranga wahine)
Women’s Wellness Circle NZ works with a Supportive Network of Practitioners, Holistic Healers and Inspirational Speakers from our community.
Amanda is the founder of Women’s Wellness Circle NZ. She offers Yoga Classes and private sessions in Lymphatic Flow + Zen Yin Restore. Amanda also runs Mini Retreats and Workshops.
After being let down by the Public Health System, Amanda decided to take her health and wellbeing into her own hands.”
Amanda created her own Personal Prescription, a support system to work along side her GP. She finally felt supported, her voice and concerns mattered. Amanda had the courage to push for answers about her health.
Amanda’s heart was heavy knowing there was other Women out there, feeling let down and unseen. She was in a position to support them, to share her experiences and so Women’s Wellness Circle NZ was created”
“MY voice my concerns matter, YOUR voice your concerns matter.”
Take control of your Health and Wellbeing
Mama Cloth brings you the most reliable reusable Menstrual Products available.
Each brand has been carefully chosen for its sustainability and proven Worldwide reputation.
We hope that we offer something new to those who have been using reusable products for a while and encourage those who aren’t sure, to give them a go, make the switch to a healthier, sustainable period.
Would you like Amanda from Mama Cloth to be at your Event, Workshop or Party?
Qualifications and Member Associations
- Accredited – Jaya Yoga 200-Hour Yoga Teacher – Safe and Sustainable Yoga – Yoga for Women’s Health – Yin – Restorative – Yoga Therapy – Pranayama – Meditation.
- Completed training with Klose; Anatomy & Physiology of the Lymphatic System.
- Reiki – First Degree in the Usui-System of Natural Healing.
- Edu-K Network NZ – Introduction to Brain Gym.
- Cadence Health – Accredited Certificate of Nutrition.
- Open Polytechnic – Counselling Theory.
- First Aid CPR Certificate
- True Nature Practitioner and Presenter