At Laughter Clubs we use a combination of laughter exercises, breathing, gentle stretches and relaxation to bring more fun, good health, and less stress into our lives. Learn to laugh without jokes, humour or comedy.
- reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- improves immune, respiratory, cardiovascular & lymphatic functioning
- increases ‘feel good’ body chemicals
- boosts energy levels
- better sleep and reduces snoring
- internal jogging oxygenates and cleanses body
- low impact aerobic exercise