Homeopathy For Children
Homeopathy offers a natural, safe and effective approach to first aid, acute and chronic issues that arise throughout the course of raising a family. As a parent of young children I honestly do not know where I would be without access to homeopathic remedies for accidents, injuries and general childhood illnesses. It can help with a wide range of health issues. From coughs and colds, viral infections, asthma, eczema, ear infections to the more complex behavioural problems many children are experiencing.
There are many different stresses in our everyday lives that can all contribute to a weakened immune system making us more susceptible to illness. Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine that is safe for pregnancy, childbirth, babies and children of all ages, and can safely be used in conjunction with conventional medicines and treatments, but it is also very effective by itself.
For first-aid and acute conditions there are a number of homeopathic remedies available for direct purchase from health shops and pharmacies. Examples of some commonly used remedies that are used over and over again include: Arnica, Chamomilla, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Gelsemium, Sulphur, Mercurius, and Hypericum. There are also some wonderful self-help books available for acute and first-aid prescribing that enables a parent to choose a remedy for things like bee stings, sore throats, teething, diarrhoea and ear aches.
For children with chronic-illness eg; eczema, or frequent and repeated illnesses, a qualified homeopath attempts to address the underlying causes. It aims to stimulate the body’s own healing forces to bring it to a state of balance, and by doing so optimises overall health and well being.
After an initial consultation we are able to individualise your child’s treatment plan, strengthen the immune system, prevent future illness and work towards a happy healthy child.
Homeopathy is endorsed by the World Health Organisation and is the second most popular medical system in the world
- Homeopathy treats the whole person as a unique individual
- Homeopathy targets the underlying disease state rather than simply suppressing symptoms
- Homeopathy can treat a range of mental, emotional and physical symptoms
- Homeopathy is safe and effective for people of all ages including pregnant women, babies and the elderly
- Homeopathic medicines are almost entirely natural rather than synthetic and derived from plant, mineral or animal sources
- Homeopathic medicines are used in small doses and often given infrequently
- Homeopathic medicines do not have toxic side effects
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential appointment to discuss your family’s individual health requirements.
Reg NHC Inc NZ
P: 238 5365
M: 027 238 5365